|Cook Time||45 Minutes|
- 1 each Pizza Crust (recipe link at bottom of page)
- 1 each Pizza Sauce (recipe link at bottom of page)
- 1 cup Mozzerella Cheese
- 1/2 each Green Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 can Black Olives (cut in half)
- 1 each Italian Sausage (soy) (sliced)
- 1-2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Artichoke Hearts (chopped)
- Prepare crust as directed and top with sauce.
- Top in this order; Cheese, Green Peppers, Black Olives, "Italian Sausage", Artichoke Hearts. Spray with EVOO (hit Mushrooms, Italian Sausage).
- Do not preheat oven! Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. Top with a fresh ground pepper and red pepper flakes.
We've tried this without the "Italian Sausage" and it's amazing too! Just don't skip the artichoke hearts, they give it a wonderful taste and texture.
Here are the crust and sauce recipes;