Please do copy/paste and share these with everyone you care about!
THE CONTACT PRAYER (For use 4 times per day. The first at dusk, the second in the night, the third at dawn and the fourth at midday zenith of the sun)
In the name of YHWH,
The merciful, the compassionate.
All praise to You, Lord of the worlds.
The merciful, the compassionate.
The only master of judgement day.
You alone we worship and to You alone we pray for help.
Guide us on the straight path, the path of those who have Your blessing.
Not the ones with whom you’re angry, nor the ones who go astray.
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS (God gave us these beautifully simple and easy to follow laws for the benefit of mankind and all of creation. There will be none who exist in the world to come that doesn’t follow these basic laws!)
1. Worship, honor and obey YHWH alone, treat no others as your God.
2. No idolatry – No object or image can represent YHWH. Such are only used for evil (witchcraft, sorcery, magic, necromancy, divination etc.)
3. My name is YHWH, use it often and reverently for not doing so is taking me in vain.
4. Honor me – Be grateful and rest from dusk Friday to dusk Saturday.
5. Honor your kin and brethren by being a blessing to all.
6. Do not disrespect, harm or cause unwarranted death to any creature with a living soul. Esteem all of Gods creation.
7. Do no commit adultery with body, heart or mind.
8. Do not steal, cheat or lie to harm your brethren.
9. Do not bear false testimony or falsely accuse your brethren.
10. Do not envy others, wish all the best and always give thanks for what you have.
Deuteronomy 6:6 “Take to heart these words which join you to YHWH. Drill them into your children. Speak of them at home or abroad while busy and at rest. Write them on your door posts and gates.”
Psalms 19 “The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork. Day to day pours forth speech, and night to night declares knowledge. There is no speech, nor are there words; their voice is not heard; yet their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In the heavens he has set a tent for the sun, which comes out like a bridegroom from his wedding canopy, and like a strong man runs its course with joy. Its rising is from the end of the heavens, and its circuit to the end of them; and nothing is hid from its heat. The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the decrees of the Lord are sure, making wise the simple; the precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is clear, enlightening the eyes; the fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever; the ordinances of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold; sweeter also than honey, and drippings of the honeycomb. Moreover by them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward. But who can detect their errors? Clear me from hidden faults. Keep back your servant also from the insolent; do not let them have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and innocent of great transgression. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.”