|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||45 Minutes|
- 1 1/3 cups Filtered Water (room temp)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 3 1/4 cups White flour
- 2 teaspoons White Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Yeast (not fast acting)
- Add to bread machine and set to "pizza dough" cycle.
- When completed place on well floured surface and divide into 2 balls. At this point you can freeze or refrigerate one for future use. (It will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days.) Allow ball to raise in a well oiled bowl on a heating pad for 30 minutes covered with damp tea towel.
- On a well floured surface use rolling pin to flatten into size about an inch larger than your pizza pan. Place dough into pan and fold under the edges to for a lip for your crust. We use a cast iron pizza pan sprayed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO). Spray top of crust with EVOO and add topping of your choice.
- DO NOT PREHEAT OVEN. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. No it's not a typo - 45 minutes!
Here is the sauce recipe and a few topping ideas;