- 1 cup Filtered Water (luke warm temp)
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Refined Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 each Flax Egg (1 T Flax + 3 T Water; allow to set for 5 minutes)
- 3 3/4 - 4 cups Flour (start with 3 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Yeast (not fast acting)
- Prepare Flax Egg
- Add ingredients as recommended for your bread machine and set to dough cycle.
- Be sure to check dough within the first few minutes to see if you need to add more flour.
- Remove dough from bread machine.
- On well floured surface divide into 8 pieces. Form balls and press out all air bubbles by hand or with rolling pin and flatten into thick discs.
- Spray baking baking sheet (13x17) with no stick spray. Place pan on heating pad (set to high) and cover with a tea towel. Allow to raise for 1 hour +
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20-24 minutes.
I used this same recipe to make smaller dinner rolls. Use a 9x13 pan and divide dough into 24 rolls DO NOT flatten balls. Arrange in a 4x6 grid. (Be sure to spray pan). Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown on tops.