|Prep Time||25 Minutes|
|Cook Time||45 Minutes|
- 1/2 cup Soy Taco Crumbles
- 1 can Amy's Refried Black Beans
- 1 each Pizza Crust (See recipe notes for link)
- Toppings: Black Olives, Guacamole, Salsa
- 1/2 C Taco crumbles- or soy chips soaked with hot water. Allow to soak up all water.
- In small bowl combine beans and spices. Add Taco crumbles to mixture and combine.
- Prepare crust (see recipe notes for link to recipe and instructions). Top crust with EVOO and top with bean/crumble mixture. Spread evenly.
- Bake 400 for 40 minutes. DO NOT PREHEAT OVEN. Top cooked pizza with black olives, salsa, guacamole, cheese