|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||50 Minutes|
- 4 each Large Flour Torillas
- 3 cups Whole Beans (cranberry or black)
- 1/2 cup Soy Taco Crumbles
- 1 tablespoon Chili California
- Salt (to taste)
- Hot Taco Sauce (to taste)
- Mix and allow taco crumbles to soak up bean liquid.. Fill and wrap shells. Lay in pan sprayed with EVOO.
- Liberally coat outside shells with EVOO.
- Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees. DO NOT PREHEAT OVEN!
- Top with diced tomatoes, black olives, lettuce, guacamole, sour cream
We pre-make BIG batches of whole beans cooked with onions and freeze in tupperware containers taking them out as needed.